Friday, March 6, 2009

Hiatus

You know what they say. "Be careful what you wish for!" Well, I wished for a book contract so I could get back into my writing career after a year and a half on the campaign trail and now, here it is. So for about four months I will be working on a new edition of my bestselling book The Complete Idiot's Guide to Organizing Your Life and won't have a lot of time to contribute here. But I'll be watching in the wings and probably have a few things to say between now and when the manuscript is due in early July. I'm also planning on having some guest bloggers fill in for me, so things won't be totally dark.

Thanks for bearing with me while I pursue some gainful employment for a few months and I hope you'll continue to take an interest in all things Yavapai County and in Yavapai Central.

Georgene

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the contract! Best of luck on the new edition, I'm sure it will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll be torn, of course, since I like keeping an eye on things in the county. But I'll be around whenever I can and it's only 4 months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone
    I am from Arizona with a testimony how i receive my loan from this great and Legit Company. I told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to them, i was desperately in need of a loan the sum of $10,000 Dollars to pay off my debt and startup a business . So happy i receive my loan few days ago ,and if you are in need of a loan and you are sure you will pay back the loan please contact them.

    Contact Mr Jackson W.
    E-mail: jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com
    Phone: +1 719 629 0982
    Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.

    ReplyDelete